Can we help you!
* Grade rams still available
* Full Aust. Sheep Breeding Values (ASBV’s) available
* High Fertility and worm resilience a priority
* Rams to be sold at yearly sale on 16th September, 2019 using Helmsman system on the day and incorporating Auctions plus this year
For inquiries please contact Mark and Vicki Murphy on 0427 761 739 or 07 4676 1729 or Luke and Sarah on 0428 187 305.
Check out our sale page for more information on our upcoming sale.
Come on down and taste our scrumptious Karbullah Saltbush meat products at Gibson’s Butchery, 12 Herbert Street, Goondiwindi. See Tony, Jamie or Brad.
Also available at Texas Butchery – Scurr family, 16 High St, Texas 0746531374;
Goondiwindi Co-op – Butcher – Chris English, 6 Herbert Street, Goondiwindi 07 4677 7899; and
Restaurants in Goondiwindi – Town House, Victoria Hotel, Queensland Hotel, and Jolly Swagman Motel.
Cafe Urban Quarter 4390, 4/99 Marshall Street, Goondiwindi. Also open Sunday mornings.
See their delicious menu suggestions!
Lamb Survivability + Performance + Mothering ability
Karbullah Poll Merino
- Easy care and management
- High fertility
- Lamb survivability
- Wool quality
- Good carcass characteristics